Senior Nurse - Learning Disabilities & Physical Disabilities
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- £ 34250.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £34,250 per annum ( £18.00 per hour )
Hours:Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Centre Details: The Care Home offers nursing and residential facilities for 30 young people across three 10 bedded houses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A thorough 2-week induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Paid handovers
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
- A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Cardiac Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, T...