Registered Nurse - Care Home £1000 Bonus
Invergowrie, Dundee, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- £ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
- Location : Invergowrie, Dundee
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Respite Care
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Invergowrie, Dundee.
The Care Home is located on the outskirts of Dundee City within the heart of a quiet residential area, a 58 bedded property offering both dementia and nursing care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
*REVIEW: The staff are very helpful, the room is clean and tidy. The food is good and there is always something going on, concerts, visiting pets etc. Or journeys out of the home. Open days, fetes etc*
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Invergowrie, Dundee, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Staff Nurse Location: Kirkcaldy, FifeCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care and Palliative Care for older adultsSalary: £15...
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentArbroath, Angus, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Arbroath, Angus Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: dementia, nursing and respite care, as wel...