Registered Nurse - Care Home - Dementia and Respite Care
Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
- £ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
- Location : Arbroath, Angus
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Respite Care
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Arbroath, Angus.
The home Care Home is located in the picturesque town of Arbroath, with views of the harbour. The home is a purpose built 44 bedded facility offering dementia, nursing, respite and end-of-life care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
*REVIEW: The staff are very helpful, the room is clean and tidy. The food is good and there is always something going on, concerts, visiting pets etc. Or journeys out of the home. Open days, fetes etc*
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentArbroath, Angus, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Arbroath, Angus Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: dementia, nursing and respite care, as wel...
£ 27600.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentForfar, Angus, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Forfar, Angus Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia Care & learning and physical disabi...
£ 29700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia and Palliative careSalary: £...