Registered Nurse - Dementia Care - Care home
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 28800.0 - 37400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
- Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Physically Disabled
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.00 per hour £28,800 - £37,400 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The home offers dedicated care and support to older people with a wide range of requirements. The home's dedicated team of staff have been trained to care for people who are living with dementia, and those who are physically disabled. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,400!!!
REVIEW: * The care my mother receives at this home is very good and our family is happy Mum is being cared for*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30663.0 - 40884.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurodisabilities - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse...
£ 33524.4 - 36713.04 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within ...
£ 29596.0 - 39985.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RNLD / RMN / RGN ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified nurse / preceptorship nurse or ex...