Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Paid Breaks
Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 29700.0 - 39600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
- Location: Barrhead, Glasgow
- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Parkinson's, Huntington & palliative care.
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 - £39,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Barrhead, Glasgow . The home offers dementia care in one house and care and support to the frail and elderly in another. Both houses provide care for people with Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease and to those who are looking for palliative care. The focus is on individualised care for people in a homely and welcoming setting..
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!!!
REVIEW: * Mum feels safe and secure, staff are always thoughtful and kind and look after mum. Overall there is a nice atmosphere in the home and we have no concerns*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Stirling Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles available...