Staff Nurse (Elderly)
Halesowen, West Midlands, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Staff Nurse required in Halesowen, West Midlands, £18 per hour with Days or Nights available.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday on birthday (No cakes to bring in!)
- Warm and Friendly environment
- Meal provided
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established, picturesque nursing home in Halesowen, in a rural village with a genuine community feel. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. The home has extensive grounds with both patio areas and sun terraces overlooking our resident Shetland pony and home reared hens.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.