Senior Staff Nurse - up to £18.60/hr with excellent company benefits
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.6 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Senior Staff Nurse required in Hatfield, Hertfordshire , up to £18.60/hr, Days or Nights, 39hours p/w
- up to £18.60/hr
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Relocation assistance*
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000?
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
- Contributory pension
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
This state of the art Nursing Home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and Good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia and General Care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.