Registered Nurse - Good CQC
Church Stretton, Shropshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Registered Nurse required in Church Stretton, Shropshire, up to £18.50/hr with full time or part time available!
This medium sized nursing home provides a range of residential and nursing care services to Elderly residents. The home is easily accessible by public transport and is situated in a peaceful area in Church Stretton.
This home has been rated 8.4/10 on a well-established care homes website and has constantly been awarded 'Good' CQC rating on all 5 categories of the inspection.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing fully funded training
- Paid mileage
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free meals
- Accommodation provided at £80 per week (bills included)
- Pension scheme
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.