London, Greater London, England
- £ 20.0 - 22.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Are you a Nurse Unit Manager working in care services and looking for a role in Bromley, South London? We're searching for a full-time Nurse Unit Manager to oversee operations associated with elderly clients, some with dementia. It's a busy but rewarding role and comes with a salary of £22 per hour.
The Unit Manager salary is a highly competitive £20 - £22 per hour or up to £48,000 per annum (3 long days and one day working 9-5 hours). You'll work in an outstanding care home that currently boasts an average 99% compliance rating and is a 'Top 20 Large Care homes' finalist.
Amongst diverse duties, the main areas of activity in this RGN Qualified job include:
- Manage all aspects of staff activity, including recruitment, supervision, development and training
- Work with the Head Office functional teams and Group Manager to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Maintaining the day to day running of the care service
- Supporting people with all aspects of their agreed support plan and risk management plans
It will also be part of your job to train, mentor and support new staff and identify any training or development needs of the existing team and ensure these are met and documented appropriately. You will be compliant with all health and safety requirements and should be happy to undertake any additional training deemed necessary for your role.
The successful Nurse Unit Manager candidate will have:
- Either RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified with an active NMC Pin.
- A Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in nursing.
- Qualifications that are suitable for an experienced Staff Nurse and Clinical Lead.
In return, you'll receive an excellent salary of £22 per hour, a flexible work rota and a welcoming team of colleagues to help you settle in.
If you are a Unit Manager with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the expertise and credentials outlined to join this inspiring team, please click APPLY or call Kaysi at Leaders in Care on Applytoday.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Health Visitor role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, ...
£ 17.5 - 18.6 Per hourFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse required in Hatfield, Hertfordshire , up to £18.60/hr, Days or Nights, 39hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £18.60/h...