- £ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 Oct 2020
- 7 Apr 2021
This exciting opportunity to join a market leading healthcare provider is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced Deputy Home Manager or Clinical Lead. The successful candidate will work 25% of time will be spent on the floor the other 75% is supernumerary to support a well-seasoned Senior Management Team to run this highly regarded state of the art care centre based near Callow End.
We are looking for a Clinical Leader who can lead from the front and offer the highest level of care to the residents and provide ongoing support to a fantastic care team. Offering regular training and development to the care team you will be a pivotal part of the management team.
I am keen to speak to Registered Nurses who are looking to step up from their current role or currently a Deputy manager or have experience of managing and developing care teams within an elderly care environment.
A snapshot of the Deputy Home Manager starting package is:
- Salary £35,00 - £40,000
- Paid Breaks
- 25% of time will be spent on the floor the other 75% is supernumerary
- 40 hours per week + overtime
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
Working within this prestigious company who have ongoing progressive growth plans the successful candidate will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into senior management and regional level appointments.
Criteria for this Deputy Home Manager opportunity:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Hold a current NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an elderly care centre
Responsibilities for this Deputy Home Manager opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the management in the absence of the Registered Manager and ensure that the company's policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click 'Apply' within the advert and Siobhan from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon or call Apply.