Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 30000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Nurse to join a nationally recognised Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Brighton. This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for Substance Misuse treatment and this particular role will suit those looking for a fantastic work-life balance.
As Lead Nurse, you will be working in a dynamic detoxification clinic leading an established and experienced clinical team, who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care. The role focuses on implementing and leading frontline clinical care to service users, including a thorough rehabilitation process. It is preferable that you have experience in the following:
- Vaccinations including BBV screening, Hep B/C screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion and Rehabilitation
The ideal Lead Nurse will possess the following:
- RGN or RMN qualified with relevant experience of leadership and management
- Demonstrable experience or interest in addictions
- Titration experience is highly desired
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
The benefits for this Lead Nurse role include:
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Work-life balance working Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
- 33 days annual leave
- Thorough induction programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a passion for Substance Misuse or you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to click APPLY or call Kaysi on Applyfor further information.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Ward nurse in Brighton, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting...
£ 30800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHailsham, East Sussex, England
Registered Nurse Location : Amberstone, East Sussex Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning di...