Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 56000.0 - 58000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
£56000 to £58000 per annum (equates to NHS band 8b) | 40 hours | Days only | Great benefits
An experienced Home Manager is required to lead a large nursing home in the Wolverhampton area.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home has to offer:
• Great fantastic salary in the range of £56000 to £58000 per annum which equates to NHS Band 8b rates of pay
• Paid Breaks and Handover
• Days only
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• Free parking, free meals and refreshments
• Private medical and health insurance and private dental cover
• Fantastic annual leave allowance
• Retail and lifestyle discounts
As Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• And/or have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
• Proven management experience in a large nursing home
• Possess excellent working knowledge of safeguarding legislation, CQC requirements and quality standards and their practical implementation
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.