Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 16.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Do you like the sound of working full-time in Leeds as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a role where you are earning up to £18p/h? Leaders In Care is seeking compassionate, qualified nurses to work day shifts with flexible working arrangements.
Our client's luxury specialist centre boasts beautiful designs and surroundings, and looks after 30 adults with complex needs. This RGN role offers excellent career development and the chance to join a multi-disciplined team where you can really make a difference. Using your initiative, you'll have a positive and supportive attitude, and be comfortable making effective decisions to ensure individual requirements of care are met to the highest standard.
As an adult nurse in this post, you'll work days: 36 hours per week in three 12-hour shifts. In return for your commitment, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform and car parking
- Paid enhanced DBS check and paid NMC registration after 12 months (worth £130)
- Rewards - including retail and high-street restaurant and pub discounts
You'll also receive free financial advice and assistance, and gain access to RCNi training and an employee assistance programme with a 24-hour helpline and face-to-face counselling.
To apply, you'll need the relevant nursing qualifications (RMN/ RLDN/RGN) and a valid NMC PIN. You'll be up to date with evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
If you were already in this job, here's some things you'd have been doing today:
- Ensuring you fully meet the medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care
- Complying with our client's clinical governance framework
- Mentoring and motivating colleagues, driving continuous improvement
- Championing the independence, safety and dignity of service users
So if this Registered General Nurse post in Leeds - paying up to £18p/h with fantastic benefits - appeals, please contact Leaders In Care today!