Occupational Health Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Occupational Health Nurse – Maple Cross, Hertfordshire. F/T, £36K
We are working with an OH Provider to source a Registered Nurse for an Occupational Health Nurse role in Maple Cross, Hertfordshire. This role will support the OH Nurse Manager at the HS2 Project in Maple Cross with the provision of an occupational health service.
You will undertake health checks including safety critical medicals and health surveillance. You will participate in the delivery of a heath program to improve the health and wellbeing of employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Pre-placement medical screening
• Implement and participate in vaccination and immunisation programmes.
• Prioritise health problems, to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care.
• Manage and treat long term conditions.
• Deliver lifestyle screening with the development of personal lifestyle plans for patients and follow-up care.
• Participate in the development of programmes for health promotion and well-being.
• Diagnose and treat minor illnesses.
You will need to be a Registered Nurse with experience in A+E, Community, Practice Nursing or Occupational Health. You must be a competent lone worker who is prepared to be flexible in a role that involves some travel to client sites within the region. It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a car which you can use for work purposes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an A+E, Community or Practice Nursing background looking to gain experience within Occupational Health, or for an Occupational Health Nurse looking for a new challenge.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday.
Salary is £36k per annum.
Please apply now if interested.