Community Nurse (Part - Remote Working )
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 34000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
We are looking for a Registered Nurse, to work as an Adult Care Manager (Clinician) within our Care In The Home Division.
The company offers person-centred care in the home, either through live in or live out care packages to people with complex health needs, spinal cord injury, and acquired brain injury.
The Care Manager will have ownership and accountability of care provision for clients assigned to their Case Load in the Kent region, in line with regulatory and funder requirements. The Care Manager will support the service provision by way of assessing & reviewing, training, development and observations of Personal Care Assistants (PAs) in line with the company requirements as well as liaising with relevant external bodies.
Location: Home based with extensive travel in designated region
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, predominantly Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, however these hours and days may need to worked flexibly
Salary: £30,000-£36,000 per year
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Adult nursing qualification
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to travel extensively predominantly within own geographical area but also across UK in order to meet business needs
- Car owner with full UK driving licence
- Confident and articulate communicator with ability to build strong relationships with all relevant bodies
- Prior experience within a client led and people focused industry
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent team work along with verbal & written communication skills, results driven
- Previous experience working within a health and social care setting
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeTemporaryIlford, Greater London, England
For a role based in Seven Kings, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS Tru...
Full timeTemporaryWoodford Green, Greater London, England
For a role based in South Woodford, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Community Nurse to work for an NHS ...