Clinical Care Manager
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 43000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Position: Clinical Care Manager/ Clinical Lead
Salary: £43k + Bonus!
A lovely residential and nursing home is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic manager to work within a state of the art care home in Mansfield- if you are an experienced senior nurse, clinical lead or current deputy looking for a new opportunity and the chance to work for a fantastic forward-thinking employer, then this is the perfect role for you!
• A quarterly bonus of up to 10% of salary
• Excellent training
• True career development
As Clinical Manager you will be an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a responsibility for management, support and direction of care within the home. You will support the Home Manager and will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents, ensuring a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy manager:
• Experience in similar care environment
• RGN or RMN PIN Essential
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
For further information or to apply, please contact Abbie on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.