Area Manager - up to £55k - Worcestershire
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 0.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Position: Area Manager
Salary: up to £55k per annum
Region: Worcestershire, West Midlands
A Unique opportunity to join a well-regarded organisation at a Senior Level!!
On behalf of a highly successful yet still expanding organisation I am looking for an Area Manager in Worcestershire!
My client is a specialist provider of Nursing and Residential Care for older people and those affected by dementia. The organisation has a great reputation with strong core values and are looking for someone who shares their passion and commitment towards excellent care but who also appreciates the business aspect of such a senior role.
You will be responsible for the operational and care management of nursing, residential and dementia homes in the West Midlands. You will need to be able to demonstrate experience at a similar level within the private healthcare sector and ideally you will hold a qualification in Management.
Requirements for Area Manager:
• Proven success of understanding CQC requirements
• Previous care home management experience
• Registered Nurse
• Identify and take the lead on business development opportunities.
• Concentrate the majority of time in the field, visiting the Care Centres at regular intervals; interact with home based staff and monitor customer experience; focus time and support toward to under-performing sites..
• Effectively manage Home Managers through coaching, mentorship and development to inspire, motivate and lead the team.
• Effectively manage relationships with Care Commission Inspectors, within the local community and with professional colleagues.
• Provide reports and updates to the Care Director on business performance and development.
• Together with Home Management team delivery optimum operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then call Claire on Applyor email your CV to Apply