Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 30.0 - 40.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
One call 24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting Midwives in the Hemel Hepstead area, for a number NHS and private hospitals to fulfil ongoing assignments for Days, Nights and weekend duties.
As a Midwife working for Onecall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
• examining and monitoring pregnant women.
• assessing care requirements and writing care plans.
• Providing advice and support to parents coping with miscarriage,
stillbirth, termination and neonatal death.
• Performing emergency procedures and referring women to other
medical staff where necessary.
• Writing reports and documenting assessments and care.
OneCall24 – Benefits
• WEEKLY & DAILY PAY AVAILABLE.
• HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES.
• LOYALTY REWARDS SCHEME – THOUSANDS OF DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS AT YOUR DISPOSAL.
• OUR APP – ACCEPT ASSIGNMENTS, UPDATE YOUR AVAILBILITY, RECEIVE SHIFT NOTIFICATIONS, AND SIGNING OFF YOUR TIMESHEETS ARE JUST SOME OF OUR EXCELLENT FEATURES.
• TRAINING AVAILABLE TO ENHANCE AND UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS.
• FREE REVALIDATION SUPPORT
• EASY, FAST AND HASSLE-FREE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
• COMPLETELY FREE TO REGISTER.
• ADVANCED BOOKINGS SO YOU CAN PLAN AND BUILD SHIFTS AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
• FLEXIBLE HOURS – CHOOSE FULL OR PART TIME HOURS TO FIT IN WITH YOU COMMITMENTS
• DEADICATED CONSULTANT, PROVIDING A TRUE 24HRS SERVICE.
• REFERRAL SCHEME, INTRODUCE YOUR FRIENDS AND WE’LL PAY YOU
Onecall24 – Requirements
• 6 months experience in the last 2 years
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• NMC Registration
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...