Skipton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £30.9K – Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours – Days | Elderly Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A vacancy has arisen for a Registered Nurse to work full-time days in a leading North Yorkshire nursing home.
The home provides 24-hour nursing care to older people living with age related frailties and dementia from throughout the Airedale and Craven area.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £30,940
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
In this role, working alongside a team of HCAs, you will manage and implement care programmes for a caseload of residents. You will ensure a high -quality clinical service which ensures the comfort, dignity and safety of residents.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting and experience in disability care is beneficial
• You will be flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.