Yeovil, Somerset, England
- £ 32.0 - 38.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing
a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting A&E nurses in the Yeovil area, for a number NHS and private hospitals to fulfil ongoing assignments for Days, Nights and weekend duties.
As a Registered Nurse (RN/RGN) working for Onecall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
• Providing pre- and post-operation care
• Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
• Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
• Writing records and updating records
• Supervising junior staff and organising work loads
• Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
OneCall24 – Benefits
• WEEKLY & DAILY PAY AVAILABLE.
• HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES.
• LOYALTY REWARDS SCHEME – THOUSANDS OF DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS AT YOUR DISPOSAL.
• OUR APP – ACCEPT ASSIGNMENTS, UPDATE YOUR AVAILBILITY, RECEIVE SHIFT NOTIFICATIONS, AND SIGNING OFF YOUR TIMESHEETS ARE JUST SOME OF OUR EXCELLENT FEATURES.
• TRAINING AVAILABLE TO ENHANCE AND UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS.
• FREE REVALIDATION SUPPORT
• EASY, FAST AND HASSLE-FREE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
• COMPLETELY FREE TO REGISTER.
• ADVANCED BOOKINGS SO YOU CAN PLAN AND BUILD SHIFTS AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
• FLEXIBLE HOURS – CHOOSE FULL OR PART TIME HOURS
TO FIT IN WITH YOU COMMITMENTS
• DEADICATED CONSULTANT, PROVIDING A TRUE 24HRS SERVICE.
• REFERRAL SCHEME, INTRODUCE YOUR FRIENDS AND WE’LL PAY YOU
Onecall24 – Requirements
• 6 months experience in the last 2 years
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• NMC Registration
Ref: A&E Yeovil
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles available....