Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) - £19.38 p/h - Bradford area
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 19.38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
37 hours (22 hours supernumerary)
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking for a change? Or a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead with strong leadership skills looking for your next step? Look no further, as this is the role for you!!
Nadia at Amber Mace is looking for a Deputy Manager to join a friendly nursing home with a family atmosphere in the Bradford area! This home provides first class Nursing and Elderly care and is renowned for its dementia care.
• You will have a passion for care
• A valid Nursing PIN
• 2 years' experience working within a care
• Experience leading and inspiring a team
As a deputy manager, You will support and assist the Home Manager with the overall running of the nursing home. You will lead shifts and provide support and guidance to an experienced clinical team, the Deputy Manager will be responsible for staff supervisions, appraisals, recruitment, training, care plans, audits, reviews and attending management meetings.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Home Manager with the overall responsibility of the nursing home
• Report into the Home Manager
• Support/Lead the team
• Complete care plans/reviews and audits
• Be involved with staff training and inducting new staff members
• Contribute to ensuring CQC ratings remain Good
• Ensure the highest level of care to the residents
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please do not hesitate to call Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor simply send an up to date CV to Nadia @ amber Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000.0 - 60000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Home Manager (Peripatetic) – Neurological Rehabilitation – Nurse Qualified Complex Care, Slow Stream Rehabilitation, Nursing Home £...