Practice Nurse Job Vacancy in Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
What's on offer?
- 24-37.5 hours per week (3-5 days)
- A competitive salary that will be dependent on your skills/experience (Band 6)
- CPD & Progression opportunities (it's a well renowned training practice!)
- 6 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of this excellent GP surgery in north Leeds, for an enthusiastic, team-oriented Practice Nurse!
You will be joining a lovely, established team of Nurses, who offer various skills and levels of experience, so whatever stage you are in your career; I'm confident you'll slot right in!
To be shortlisted for this role, it's essential you have Primary Care experience and general Practice Nurse skills, including all treatment room duties (cytology, immunisations, wound care, ear care etc.), and you must have experience in Chronic Disease Management.
The practice is a vibrant, purpose built centre with state of the art facilities, less than 4 years old! It's very conveniently located just off the ring road, which places it within easy access of other transport links, in and around Leeds.
This really is a wonderful surgery with a caring, supportive management team, and doctors who like to work closely with all members of the practice. If you'd like to find our more, I'd encourage you to apply as soon as possible! The role is available right away, and interviews can be held any time.
CLICK APPLY now, to send in your application, or call Shaney on 01142757421
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
o £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
o £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
We look forward to hearing from you!