RGN Staff Nurse
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
£17.50 p/h – Circa £43.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A 40+ bedded private nursing home in the Rushden area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, disability and mental health care to older adults from throughout Northamptonshire.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns covering a 7 day rota, with days or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £43,680
In this role you will manage the care and medications for a caseload of residents in the home, and you will lead a team of Carers in the delivery of personal care, ensuring that high quality care is delivered which ensures the comfort, dignity and safety of residents.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• You will be confident in the safe management and administration of medications, and in managing and updating care plans
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.