Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
£18.50 per hour – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A large, modern nursing home in Chesterfield requires a qualified RGN or RMN to work as Senior Nurse.
Details of this Senior Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• You will be required to work flexible shifts on days or nights
• A competitive hourly pay rate at £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment
In this Senior Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for in a Senior Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN Nurse
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.