Deputy Manager - Nurse qualified
Helston, Cornwall, England
- £ 37500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
Location : Helston
Starting Salary : 37,500
Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday, Supernumerary
Deputy Manager ( Registered Nurse qualified ) - We are looking for a highly motivated Deputy Manager to work within a supportive, friendly Nursing Home located in Helston.. You will be working closely with the Home Manager who is very knowledgeable and a committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards of care and quality of life for Residents. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing nursing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated; everyone's contribution is valued.
- Taking managerial responsibility for all elements of the home in the absence of the Head of care, delegating to others within the team appropriately.
- To be an Ambassador for the home, promoting its services within Professional and Public circles.
- Provide skilled expertise, which reflects current and Best Practice
- Act as a role model demonstrating high standards of holistic care and provide clinical leadership within the home.
- Ensure all aspects of nursing practice are in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, Care Quality Commissions and the company's policies and procedures.
- Provide direct nursing care when required to support and supervise the care team in care delivery.
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC Nurse PIN with no restrictions, or be due to qualify shortly - Nurse: RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Nurse, Adult Nurse, Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
For further information or to apply for this Nurse position, please call Rebecca Rouse on 01489 774 213, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: 07537 416319 ( the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
#readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus #nurse
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Helston, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20000.0 - 24000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentRedruth, Cornwall, England
CORNWALL TRAINER CARE - IN HOUSE -INDUCT ; TRAIN NEW CARERS £ 20 K PLUS -Truro -South Cornwall Experienced Trainer ? Very Experienc...