Nursing Home Manager
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 42000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Work as Registered Home Manager of a 60 bedded general nursing and palliative are Home close to the Jesmond are of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. We are looking for a Home Manager with a proven track record of managing a nursing service rated as Good or Outstanding with the CQC.
We are looking for a Nurse or none nurse qualified Nursing Home Manager who is confident in managing relationships, has experience of working with commissioners and experience increasing occupancy levels.
This role requires a positive Home Manager with strong leadership abilities, strong values about quality care provision and experience of managing teams in order to deliver first-class nursing and palliative care. Reporting to the regional manager, you will take the lead in the day to day management of the home.
To qualify for the role, you will have:
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Manager
- NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
- Registered Nurse qualification (desirable)
- Strong people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
In return, you will be offered a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.
- Competitive salary - circa £45,000 negotiable on experience and qualification
- Comprehensive induction
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like further details about this new opportunity in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.