Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 27000.0 - 29526.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Leaders In Care is looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to join an award-winning, CQC 'Outstanding'-rated hospice based in Reading. If this is in your area and you'd like to earn a salary of up to £29,526 per annum plus generous enhancements, please read on.
Our client is a well-known nationwide charity, and the successful candidate will join a hospice that is a centre of excellence within palliative and end-of-life care, where specialist person-centred care and support is provided to service users, families and friends. As an adult nurse, you will demonstrate the ability to work well within a team, use initiative and have excellent communication skills, displaying compassion and acting as an ambassador of the charity.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll receive
- a salary up to £29,526 pa with added enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and public holidays (60%);
- a retention bonus of £1,200 pa on top of basic salary;
- enhanced maternity and paternity pay;
- enhanced sick pay;
- The continuation of an NHS pension;
- NHS holidays honoured plus development opportunities for all through a structured development framework.
To fit this role, you'll need to have the relevant nursing qualifications (RGN) and hold a current NMC PIN, and you must have a legal right to work in the UK. Owing to the nature of the job, you'll also need the necessary clinical skills for palliative and end-of-life care, as well as a desire to expand your professional development.
If you were already working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Administered medication to service users safely
- Ensured that all their medical, physical and emotional needs are met
- Reviewed service users' wellbeing and carried out risk assessments
If you are a qualified RN looking to work in a CQC 'outstanding'-rated hospice in Reading, and you'd like to earn a salary of up to £29,526 p/a plus generous enhancements, please call Kaysi on Apply
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Palliative care in Reading, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35568.0 - 35568.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHindhead, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse required in Surrey , £35,568 pa, Days/ Nights, 36 hours p/wCompany Benefits£35,568 per annum Paid breaksPaid handoverFr...