Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
- £ 24755.0 - 35940.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
If you are an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RN) or Senior Nurse, Leaders In Care needs you! We're recruiting RN's to join our client's award-winning care centre based in Aberdeen, and you could earn up to £35,940 p/a.
Working for a well-known nationwide charity, you will be joining a service that is a centre of excellence within neurological care and is the only purpose-built facility in Scotland. Specialist person-centred care and support is provided to service users, families and friends with bespoke rehabilitation programmes in place.
As an RN with strong clinical skills, you must be able to work well within a team, use your initiative and possess excellent communication skills, acting as an ambassador of the charity. The ideal candidate will have the relevant nursing qualifications (RMN), hold a current NMC PIN and have with a desire to expand your professional development. You must also have a legal right to work in the UK.
Your primary responsibilities will include making sure the medical, physical and emotional requirements of the people in your care are met, keeping accurate records, as well as mentoring and motivating colleagues, and championing safety and dignity.
In return for your compassion and dedication, as a Registered Nurse, you can expect to receive:
- Annual salary from £24,755 (newly qualified) to £35,940 (senior nurse) with added enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and public holidays (60%) - with NHS holidays honoured
- Retention bonus of £3,600 on top of basic salary for your first 12 months of service
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay
- Continuation of NHS pension
- Development opportunities through a structured framework
Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced Registered Nurse and feel you'd like to work at this service in Aberdeen, please call Kaysi on Applytoday.
Leaders In Care have many Nursing, RN and RGN roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.