Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 15.61 - 15.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£15.61 p/h (equates to NHS Band 5) | 42 Hrs |£2K Welcome Bonus | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered
A purpose built elderly and dementia nursing home in Burton upon Trent is recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers elderly and dementia nursing care packages, with pleasant social environments and modern care technology.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 42 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates from £15.61 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5)
• A welcome/joining bonus of £2,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Clinical Nurse Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health...