Bingham, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16.3 - 16.3 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£16.30 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 Hrs - Nights | Great Benefits | Good CQC | RGN/RMN considered | £2k welcome bonus
An elderly nursing care home in the Bingham area of Nottingham has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse join their night team.
The home promotes a caring family atmosphere where residents can feel at home, the highly skilled team ensure best quality of life and care with a wide range of facilities within the service.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• £2,000 welcome bonus
• A friendly and supportive working environment with highly skilled team in place
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.