Neath, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), Wales
- £ 18.51 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£18.51 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.6K | Great Overtime Rates | 36 Hours – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large Neath nursing home currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The home offers medical, elderly and disability nursing care packages to older adults from throughout the local region.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse position:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Excellent rates of pay of £18.51 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £34,600
• £5 per hour extra for overtime
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RNA/RN1, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.