Surgical Ward Nurse
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 29000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
Up to £29,000 p/a + Enhancements/Band 5 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to join a leading private healthcare provider, working as Surgical Ward Staff Nurse in their Bromley hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
• Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none. You will be primarily working with patients following orthopaedic, gynaecology and and ENT surgery.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.