Wallasey, Merseyside, England
- £ 34000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Work as a Registered Nurse for a specialist private care home offering old age related nursing. Based in Wallasey this home is rated by CQC as Good in all areas.
As a Registered Nurse you will join a compassionate team delivering the highest possible quality, tailored care in a home from home environment with a company committed to excellence.
As a Registered Nurse
- You will have a current NMC Pin
- Qualified as RGN with strong clinical skills and experience in elderly nursing
- Passionate about delivering quality care and improving quality of life
Package - Registered Nurse
- Up to £17.00 per hour
- Annual salary £34034, based on 38.5 hour full time contract
- Full or part time contracts from 12 hours
- NMC fees paid
- Medical Cash Plan
- Ongoing Training and Support for continued career development
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, don't delay, apply now or call Taya on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Wallasey, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37455.6 - 38569.44 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Nurse qualified Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Needs rehabilitation Registered Nurse required (RMN / RNLD / RGN ) for...