Nurse Deputy Manager
Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
- £ 19.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£19.50 per hour (NHS Band 7 equivalent) | Full-Time Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Supernumerary Hours | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Chippenham area currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• Full-time hours on a permanent basis, which includes 11 supernumerary hours per week
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• Excellent rates of pay offered at £19.50 per hour (NHS Band 7 equivalent)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• A company pension scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and indemnity insurance provided
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid plus a Nursing Times subscription
In this role your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
What we are looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.