Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£17 - £18 p/h - Up to £41.1K - Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours - Days or Nights | Covering Nursing Homes in Nottinghamshire | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse for a leading national care provider.
The role will be based in a care home in the Arnold/Woodthorpe area and you will be required to travel to cover shifts occasionally at short notice, in elderly and dementia nursing homes throughout the Nottinghamshire region.
Details of this Peripatetic Nurse role:
· A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, on flexible shifts at a variety of locations in your area
· Very competitive pay rates of £17 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £41,180
· Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
· A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
· NMC renewal fees paid
· Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Peripatetic/Roaming Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
What we are looking for:
· NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
· Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
· Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
· Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
· Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.