Learning disabilities Service Leader - Dumfries
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Service Leader - Supported Living
up to £30k
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Service Leader to join a progressive, well established and reputable charity in a supported living complex in the Dumfries area.
The Service Leader of Supported living services role will lead and manage a team of frontline staff, as well as a nursing team within a core and cluster model for people with a range of complex health care needs and physical disabilities, learning disabilities and mental health needs living within their own homes.
What's in it for you:-
• Competitive salary of £30,000 per annum
• Annual Leave entitlement
• Training and Development opportunities
• Additional company benefits and schemes
My client is seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge. Some one who has a passion & experience in supported living for the vulnerable and wants to achieve a real sense job satisfaction.
As the Service Leader the following is required:
• Current SSSC or equivalent registration or the ability to be registered on taking up the post.
• A formal qualification in Health & Social Care
• Previous experience in managing services within social care is essential and a relevant management qualification is desirable.
• Excellent organisational and communicating skills