Adult Nurse, £17.03
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 29223.0 - 38964.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Location : Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
Care Categories: Dementia - Old Age - Physical Disability - Younger Adults - Mental Health Conditions
Starting Salary : £17.03 ( £29,223 - £38,964 )
Hours: Full time hours or Part time
Shifts : Days, Night or a mixture of both (you can choose depending on your preference and the availability in the home)
Registered Nurse - We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD ( adult nurse, mental health nurse or learning disability nurse ) to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment and you will receive a fantastic induction! Before you get started, they will pair you with an experienced member of their team so you can observe their shifts and shadow them before starting!
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A full and thorough induction programme
- Fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Fantastic support with Learning and Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support with revalidation
- Excellent over time rates: £25 per hour for any over time shift worked (payments made to staff who work one or more shift over their contracted hours)
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Free access to RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and revalidation
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Additional shifts available at other homes across the company to add to income required
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions, or be due to qualify shortly - RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on 01489 774 213 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: 07537 416319 ( the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
Nurse Jobs - Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire - RGN, RMN or RNLD / Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
COVID-19 / Corona Virus: We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses as key member of the nursing teams across various care homes in the UK. All homes have strict guidelines and polices in place to ensure it is safe for you and the residents!
Help the elderly and care homes today, apply now!
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29700.0 - 39600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGrimsby, Lincolnshire, England
I am looking for qualified NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and Registered Learning Disabil...