Castleford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 36036.0 - 36036.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Oct 2020
- 5 Apr 2021
Salary: £18.40ph/£36,036 per annul
Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire
Hours: 42 - full time
A prestigious and award winning care group based in Castleford are looking for a Unit Manager to work alongside their highly experienced team, the company is widely renowned as an industry leading care group with high standards of care and stunning state of the art facilities; the company guarantees ongoing development, staff rewards and a wealth of benefits.
Your role as Unit Manager will be to oversee and support the nursing and care staff in clinical facility which cares for individuals with complex mental health needs and complex physical needs whilst ensuring clinical excellence and following all regulatory standards set out by CQC alongside key duties such as:
- Evaluating and development of patient programmes and care
- Managing care assessment process
- Quality assurance and regulatory compliance
- Nursing team management
- Ensuring all mandatory training and inductions are complete
- Completing staff supervisions
- Family Services
- Provide safe processes for the storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
- Report all compliments, comments and complaints
This is a multi-versatile role ideal for a senior nurse - RMN or RNLDS wanting to advance into management and gain their NVQ level 4 and 5 awards in management, the company offer a stringent training programme and realistic career progression path alongside this you will receive the benefits listed below:
- An industry leading salary with regular reviews
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing development and career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online vouchers and discounts
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months saving £120!
- Superb discount scheme of high tailor retail markets & leisure!
- £1500 friends' welcome bonus
- RCNI & E-learning support
- Free PARKING
- Free Uniform
- Industry-leading staff nurse to patient ratio levels
- Mentorship qualification sponsorship
The opportunity to work for a dynamic and rewarding company operating different to any other is not one to be missed!
To make an application apply below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Castleford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31297.5 - 36036.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse Female Mental Health Rehabilitation Im looking for qualified Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) for full or part time roles ...