Clinical Lead Nurse
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
- £ 19.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Oct 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
£19.50 p/h – NHS Band 6/7 Equivalent | 42 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading care home in the Bromsgrove area.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Fantastic pay rates of £19.50 per hour, which is in line with Band 6/7 rates of pay
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD nurses will be considered for this role
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.