Night Clinical Lead Nurse
Braintree, Essex, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
£19 p/h – Circa £32.6K – Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Braintree area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their leadership team as Night Clinical Lead.
Details of this Night Clinical Lead post and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £19, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £32,600
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, with leadership experience and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.