Oakham, Rutland, England
- £ 17.03 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
£17.03 p/h - Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Nights | Great Benefits
A privately owned 80+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Oakham, currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week on nights, with overtime available
• Great hourly pay rates of £16.04 to £16.44 with annual pay reviews equates to NHS Band 6
• Excellent training and development opportunities including fully funded clinical training, support with NMC revalidation and the opportunity to undertake mentorship and leadership qualifications and work with leading Universities to support Student Nurses
• Established career pathways to progress to Director level within a large care company
• Free enhanced DBS plus free uniforms, refreshments and on-site parking
• A generous annual leave allowance and a flexible approach to holidays
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experienced working in a UK care home setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.