Southsea, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Southsea area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a fantastic seaside setting for older people to enjoy their retirement.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights
• Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
• A friendly and supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction programme and ongoing learning and development
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.