Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16.5 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
£16.50 - £17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 30 Hour Contract – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Paid Breaks and Handover | Good CQC
A small, private nursing home in Mansfield is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care packages in a home from home setting.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 30 hours per week, working day shifts (infrequent night shifts for holiday and sickness cover)
• Great rates of pay from £16.50 to £17 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Paid Breaks and Handover
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN Nurse
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.