Critical Care Nurse
Bodelwyddan, Rhyl, Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych), Wales
- £ 48.79 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 7 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
Critical Care Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Registered Nurse Specialised in Critical Care, ITU. ICU or HDU to join our ever-growing team here at Healthcare Staff Recruitment.
HSR are one of the leading providers to NHS Wales, offering our staff flexible shifts to fit around your lifestyle. You can expect a steady supply of work with opportunities to work on wards providing excellent patient care and specialist care whilst enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you want to work. You will become part of our highly skilled workforce, helping to deliver emotional and practical nursing care to patients and observing for deteriorating patient and initiate early interventions in a calm and co-ordinated manner.
Your duties as a Critical Care Nurse will include but not limited to
• Treating a wide variety of patients from many different specialities.
• Assisting with checking in patients & triage for the doctors.
• Responsible for maintaining high care standards on your shift
• Working alongside doctors and colleagues to update patients and family members
• Patient record maintenance.
As an enthusiastic Critical Care Nurse relationship building with patients and family members are crucial. You must be able to demonstrate Care and compassion and enjoy forming relationships with a variety of people
HSR have Day Shifts which can be earlies 07:30 – 14:00 or late 14:00-21:00, or together a long day 7.30am – 9pm and Night shifts 20:45-07:45 available. Shifts are flexible so that you can work around your lifestyle. You tell us when, where and what shift you want or need to work.
What we need from you
• Minimum of 6 months experience
• To provide 2 clinical referees to cover last 3 years employment
• Current and valid NMC Registration
What HSR does for you
• Weekly Pay
• Free Uniform
• Your DBS cost refunded
• Free onsite parking
• Earnings up to £48.79 per hour
• Various Payment options: PAYE or choose your own Umbrella
• Free Mandatory and CPD Training
• Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
• Experienced Team Member available to support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Come and join our HSR team of enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled nurses. Apply now and one of our friendly team members will contact to you advance your registration.
Ref: Critical Care Nurse Sarah
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Bodelwyddan, Rhyl, Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000.0 - 37500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Charge Nurse - Womens BPD Rehab qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse required (RMN's...