Unit Nurse Manager
Southwark, London, Greater London, England
- £ 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Oct 2020
- 7 Nov 2020
£19.50 p/h – Circa £44.6K/Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours - Flexible Shifts| Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse is required to join a leading elderly nursing home in South-East London and lead a small nursing unit.
The large, fully CQC compliant care home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides a modern and homely setting for staff and residents.
Details of this Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible shifts which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• Great rates of pay of £19.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £44,600
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.