Registered Nurse Care Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 37000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 7 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
Our client is a top 20 UK care home group that has been in operation for over 70 years, they are currently looking to appoint a permanent Care Manager to their CQC "Good" rated home in south Birmingham.
- Care Manager- Registered General Nurse qualification-essential
- Clinical Lead experience-desirable
- CQC "Good" 50 bed care home, especially equipped for dementia care
- Permanent contract, £37,000 per annum (progressive pay scale)
- NMC Pin revalidation paid
- Training, development and supported qualifications on offer
- Immediate start
The home is situated in a quiet, leafy area of south Birmingham in a modern, spacious home with excellent facilities including several communal lounges and even an on-site petting farm. This is an innovative home when it comes to dementia care and one of the most established and successful in our clients portfolio. The organisation in question invests in care and their staff, providing attractive salaries, bonus potential, pin revalidation and ongoing professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will be a registered general nurse who is passionate about dementia care and ideally has some clinical lead experience in a similar setting.
This is an immediate start, dependent on notice periods.
To apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.