Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 7 Oct 2020
- 5 Apr 2021
We're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. Are you a Registered Nurse based in Worcester? Leaders In Care is looking for dedicated Registered Nurses who specialise in palliative care for the elderly and is offering a competitive salary of up to £19.50 per hour.
In this RN role, you will be working in a purpose-built care home in Worcester. You'll be a qualified nurse providing high-quality nursing care in line with the personal care plans of service users.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that residents receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing
- Ordering, storing and administering medication
To apply, you will need to have the relevant nursing qualifications, Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN. Naturally you'll have an interest in nursing within a person-centred environment where you will build long-lasting relationships with your residents alongside a passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector.
You will also need to be well organised and able to work on your initiative. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS and elsewhere in the healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered Nurse vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- Pay Rate £19.50 per hour
- Competitive salary, plus 30 days annual leave
- Support with revalidation, and paid NMC registration
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Flexible working patterns available with both permanent day and nights shifts available
To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Worcester, please click APPLY or call Ryan at Leaders in Care on Apply