Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 31700.0 - 42300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £31,700 - £42,300 (£18.50 p/hour) + Up to £2000 welcome bonus + excellent benefits
Hours: Full time or part time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available - flexible shifts
Contract Type: Permanent
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*£2000 welcome bonus
We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within a residential and nursing home in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
This airy, spacious and bright care home provides residential, nursing, palliative and respite care for elderly residents and those with dementia. The home boasts a good reputation and an good CQC rating.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
How to apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
About the Facility: HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and co...