Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Stockland Bristol, Bridgwater, Somerset, England
- £ 33700.0 - 44900.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Location: Nailsea, North Somerset
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD)
Salary: £33,700- £44,900 per annum (£18.00 per hour +paid breaks)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time (24,36,48)
Shifts: Days and nights available
Registered Care Categories: Dementia , Old Age
* Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*Excellent 9.3/10 Rating on Carehome.co.uk
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located on the outskirts of Nailsea, North Somerset.
This specialised care home with nursing provides care for residents aged 18 and above with complex mental health needs, Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia and other needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits;
- The Annual Loyalty Bonus of £1,000
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to £500 per annum
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Free access to RCNi e-learning
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
How to apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Stockland Bristol, Bridgwater, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...