Staff Nurse - Care Home Dementia and Mental Health
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 31800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
- Service: Care home
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and wear
- Care category: Dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£31,800 per annum based on 36 hours) - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 24, 36 or 48 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
Further details on the home: I am looking for passionate nurses RGN, RMN or RNLD to join our home as a staff nurse. Our Home based in Newcastle offers accommodation for those who require nursing or personal care and those with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities. Caring staff strive to give residents the care, dignity, privacy and respect that they need and deserve. The friendly environment enables residents to relax while their individual requirements are met.
*5/5 CQC rating*
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme which means high levels of support.
Shifts and Hours: The manager will be as accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per yearFull timeBankNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Role: Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: Newcastle Starting Salary: £38,760...